According to the PROVINCIAL SHUTDOWN ORDER, as of April 3rd we are not permitted to provide indoor or outdoor tastings for 4 weeks.
we are still offering curb-side pick up daily! Please call
613-399-1839 to place your order.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the winery once these restrictions have been lifted.
To ensure the safety of our guests and staff, and to follow all guidelines, we have implemented the following guidelines for visiting our winery.
- RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED to visit the winery for a tasting. Due to limited space and capacity restrictions, each guest wishing to visit Sandbanks for a tasting must make a reservation. Our friendly staff have allotted 45 mins for your tasting to ensure there is plenty of time for purchasing and proper sanitization.
- All reserved tastings will take place inside our tasting boutique. To follow the provincial guidelines our public health unit has set out, all persons entering our retail space MUST wear a face mask. You may only remove the mask while you taste the wine, but must wear the mask at all other times while indoors.
- We can only accept groups of 5 people or less to adhere to the local health unit guidelines. We cannot accept any groups larger than 5 people.
- At this time, tastings are conducted INDOORS in our tasting boutique. Dogs are not permitted inside our tasting boutique,
- At this time we will not be conducting our vineyard tours. Stay tuned as we will begin to offer them in the future!
- Curbside pick-up will still be available for those that wish to do so. Please call us at 613-399-1839 to place your order
- For guests wishing to only purchase items from our boutique- We have a maximum capacity for guests allowed inside our boutique at once. You may choose to wait to enter and shop around on your own, or we can do the shopping for you with our curbside pickup!
Tasting Flight Options
According to the restrictions made by our local public health unit, as of March 30th we can only welcome guests who are residents from our own Hastings and Prince Edward Health Unit region. We cannot accept guests who live in any other region other than our own health unit until this restriction is lifted.
CLASSIC TASTING FLIGHT
Enjoy a flight of 5 wines from our expansive tasting menu.
$10 per flight- Complimentary with the purchase of 2 or more bottles.
Elevated Tasting Flight
Enjoy a select flight of 5 premium wines accompanied by food pairing to compliment each wine.
The flight includes an older vintage library wine to taste and purchase, and a Sandbanks etched wine glass to take home
$20 per flight.
GEUSTS WILL SELECT THEIR TASTING FLIGHT OPTION UPON ARRIVAL TO WINERY
Friday- Sunday in March & April
Winter is a beautiful time of year in the County. We invite you to embrace the chill and frost this winter season.
Our outdoor firepits make the perfect backdrop to cozy up and enjoy your favorite Sandbanks wine!
For groups of 2-5 people (to comply with local Health Unit regulations), your group can choose to enjoy a flight of 5 wines, or glasses of wine while taking in the warm fire.
$20/ hour, excluding costs of tasting/ glasses
Smores will be available to roast over the fire!
Firepits are weather permitting. If there are poor weather conditions, we may not be able to accommodate you inside our tasting boutique for tastings/ glasses. Please call us on the day of your booking if you are unsure.
According to the restrictions made by our local public health unit, as of March 30th we can only welcome guests who are residents from our own Hastings and Prince Edward Health Unit region. We cannot accept guests who live in any other region other than our own health unit until these restrictions are lifted.
Virtual Group Tastings
Grab a group of your friends and family and enjoy a guided virtual wine tasting with a member of our team! It's the perfect way to stay connected and enjoy some of your favorite wines at the same time!
- For groups of 6-25 households
- As a group, choose 4-6 wines you would like to taste. Visit our website to purchase ahead of time (see purchase page for shipping options, please allow min 7 business days to ensure wines arrive on time)
- Once your group tasting is booked, our team will send you a Zoom meeting invite to the organizer's email. It will be their responsibility to forward this on to all participants in their group so that they can all join the Zoom meeting at the selected time.