We’re excited to welcome you to our winery to help you shop our wide selection of wines. Your safety is of utmost importance to us, so we are following Public Health Canada and provincial guidelines to ensure a safe experience at Sandbanks Winery.
To ensure the safety of our guests and staff, and to follow all guidelines, we have implemented the following guidelines for visiting our winery.
- RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED to visit the winery for a tasting. Due to limited space and capacity restrictions, each guest wishing to visit Sandbanks for a tasting must make a reservation. Our friendly staff have allotted 45 mins for your tasting to ensure there is plenty of time for purchasing and proper sanitization.
- All reserved tastings will take place inside our tasting boutique. To follow the provincial guidelines our public health unit has set out, all persons entering our retail space MUST wear a face mask. Any persons who have reserved a tasting, wish to purchase wines etc., must wear a face mask inside our winery boutique. You may only remove the mask while you taste the wine, but must wear the mask at all other times while indoors. Please ensure you bring a face mask with you.
- Tastings may take place outdoors if space and weather permits.
- We can only accept groups of 9 people or less to adhere to the Provincial guidelines. We cannot accept any groups larger than 9 people.
- At this time we will not be conducting our vineyard tours. Stay tuned as we will begin to offer them in the future!
- We have a large selection of local charcuterie items for purchase that you may enjoy with your tasting. We can provide you with a cutting board and knife so that you may prepare your own charcuterie board! We also welcome guests to bring their own picnic items to enjoy during their visit!
- To ensure social distancing guidelines are maintained, we ask that guests refrain from wandering the grounds of our estate. During your visit, guests will be asked to stay within their tasting area during the duration of their visit
- Curbside pick-up will still be available for those that wish to do so. Please call us at 613-399-1839 to place your order
- For guests wishing to only purchase items from our boutique- We have a maximum capacity for guests allowed inside our boutique at once. You may choose to wait to enter and shop around on your own, or we can do the shopping for you with our curbside pickup!
Fall At Sandbanks
Fall is a beautiful time to visit Sandbanks; the pace has slowed making it the ideal time to relax and enjoy the beautiful colours. BYOB ( Bring your own blanket) and enjoy a glass of your favourite Sandbanks wine by one of our 6 socially distanced outdoor fire pits. Our s’more kits provide the perfect sweet treat to enjoy with your wine!
We’re excited to welcome you back to our winery to help you shop our wide selection of wines. Your safety is of utmost importance to us, so we are following Public Health Canada and provincial guidelines to ensure a safe experience at Sandbanks Winery.
Enjoy a flight of five wines for $10. Our tasting fee is complimentary with the purchase of two bottles or more per flight.
We cannot accept groups larger than 9 people at this time due to regulations.
Looking to visit Sandbanks but the day you were hoping for is fully booked for tastings? We welcome you to enjoy a glass of wine on our outdoor picnic area (weather dependent). Grab some local charcuterie items, your favourite glass of Sandbanks wine, and ejoy the vineyard scenery, no reservations required!
If you plan on visiting on a Saturday, we also provide Enhanced Tastings- No reservations required. Please see below for details!
New to our weekend line up! We are now offering Enhanced Tastings every Saturday. This exclusive experience will take place in a more private setting with a flight of 6 of our premium wines and sold our library wines all accompanied by food pairings.
Tickets are $20 per person, no reservations required, first come first serve basis.
Due to Covid restrictions and capacity limits, we may not be able to run our enhanced tastings. Please check with our concierge upon arrival.